Have you ever pondered how animals might appear if they were merged with various objects? If you haven’t seen it yet (or if you have), someone has been photoshopping animals onto strange items, and the results are funny. Check out these incredible photos of animals as weird items, from frogs as bananas to giraffes as bread.
- Canary Yellow Lemons: This little canary lemon has a strong sour flavor, but it’s packed with zest.
2. Seal Cream: For seal cream, I seal, you seal, and we all seal. This is a brand-new product that mixes a sleeping seal’s lovely face with your favorite frozen delight.
3. Cocobear: Make a beeline for this cocobear! It’s high in fiber and tastes great.
4. Puppillow: Get a puppillow if you desire a puppy but don’t want to be responsible for one.
5. Doggy Duster: When your dog’s fur acquires so much filth and dust, they may pass for a feather duster.
6. Great White Zep: We used to think you had to be wary of sharks in the ocean, but now we have to be afraid of them in the sky as well.
7. Octobrella: The octobrella has various problems, such as the possibility of it closing on your head at any time.
8. Rhinocerocks: In a few years, this may be the only rhinoceros we see.
9. Meowtain: This fluffy mountain top may appear charming, but it will blow its top if it becomes enraged.
10. Killer Art: If you approach too close to this sensitive piece of art, it will sting you, a novel security mechanism to safeguard the pricey artwork.
11. Q-Sheep: These fluffy tiny cotton swabs come in handy for a variety of tasks around the house.
12. Ape Rees-Mogg: In politics, there is no fooling around or sleeping like Ape Rees-Mogg.
13. Giraffe Loaf: With this giraffe bread, there’s more to loaf. It has a crunchy, flaky texture and may reach quite high branches.
14. Owlpple: Red delicious, granny smith, and barn owlpples are just a few of the owlpple varieties.
15. Furocious Hat: You could appear as terrified as this man when you’re wearing a hat that could devour you.Don’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive