A cat and a lizard in the same room seemed to be a disaster waiting to happen. These reptiles are small, move around, and are alive, making them excellent food for most felines who haven’t completely abandoned their wild instincts.
Surprisingly, as you can see from this very intense compilation down below, things aren’t that simple. Cold-blooded lizards aren’t about to give up their territory to four-legged predators anytime soon. On the other hand, lizards and cats do occasionally have a perfect bond.
Because the dynamics of such friendship are so complicated, I can’t help but leave you with this quote: “There’s just one step from love to hatred.” These are some of the most dramatic encounters that blur the line between what we term an adversary and a best friend, from felines certain they’re lizards to lizards clutching onto their chin for an eternity.
- My Colleague Made This Photo. Crouching Cat, Hidden Lizard
2. Stalking Lizards Is Tiring Work
3. My Friend’s Cat Playing With The Lizard
4. When You Catch Dinner, But Dinner Catches You Back. The Lizard Bit The Cats Lip For Over 5 Mins
5. They Want That Lizard Soooo Bad
6. My Cat Loves Her Buddy. She Constantly Wants To Play And He’ll Be No Part Of It
7. “Undivided Attention” Brought To You By A Small Lizard On The Bathroom Window
8. Here Is A Lizard On A Cat
9. My Cat Tried To Eat A Lizard So The Lizard Tried To Eat Him Back
10. Just My Cat Cuddling With My Iguana
11. This Is Why Cats Shouldn’t Play With Lizards
12. Shhhh… Be Quiet Cat, We’re Hunting Bugs
13. There’s Something About Lizards And Cats Together That Makes Me Turn Into A Little Girl
14. I’ve Made A Huge Mistake
15. A Lizard Caught My Cat
16. My Cat Caught A Lizard And Had No Idea How To Proceed
17. My Friend’s Cat Likes To Catch Lizards… This One Caught Him Back
18. My Cat Has Been Looking Everywhere For This Lizard
19. Took My Bearded Dragon To A Clinic I’m Interning At
20. Fat Eli & Ron The Dragon
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive