Woodland vibes are the best kind of vibes. I for one would love to be surrounded by cute woodland creatures at all times. If you see anything that involves bunnies, baby deer, cute raccoons, squirrels, foxes, hedgehogs, bear cubs, little ducklings, etc – just sign me up, count me in, I’m always up for that kind of thing. So imagine my level of excitement when I came across this Instagram account of incredibly realistic-looking felted animals.
These fluffy little animals are made by a Russian artist Yulia Derevschikova using a special wool felting technique. The result is both incredibly realistic and almost ethereal at the same time. These felted animals will stun you and make you feel like you stepped into a fairy tale world. Honestly, at this point, Disney should be jealous.
This kind of work takes a lot of time, passion, and dedication. It takes Yulia around 20 hours of work to make one animal and it’s her attention to detail that makes these creatures look like they are real living animals.
Yulia has accumulated over 100k followers on Instagram and now has her own online shop where you can buy yourself one of her adorable felted animals to make your home look more like the woodland wonderland you might be dreaming of.
1. This little hamster’s name is Cupcake, he’s the harvest keeper. You can see his friend gopher Al on the right.
2. Baby fawn looks right at home there, doesn’t it?
3. This little bunny was made to order. His name is Sweety.
4. Doesn’t this ginger bunny look like something you might come across in your garden or at the park?
5. An adorable squirrel to brighten up your day. Don’t you wish you could actually have a pet one?
6. Felted wool hedgehogs are the cutest hedgehogs in the world. With these little guys, you don’t have to worry about being pricked since they’re so soft and fluffy.
7. This sly little red fox was made to order and already has a home, but we bet you wouldn’t say no to one.
8. Who knew dwarf antelope babies look this cute? And this one seems to have an attitude too, which makes it even more adorable.
9. Doesn’t this little fawn look just like Bambi?
10. This baby goat was made to order and it’s called Snowflake. A very fitting name in our humble opinion.
11. Skunks can be super cute too. This one was made to order and already has a very loving home.
12. It’s kind of freaky how real this duckling looks. We could’ve sworn it was an actual bird.
13. Racoons have a bad reputation but you can’t help but adore them, those little hands make them so human-like.
14. Is that a mouse or a hamster? We’re not sure but either way, it’s pretty darn cute.
15. If only there was such a thing as miniature bears. We’d all be happy to see them roaming around our garden, or is it just me?