With the appropriate connection and a little common sense instruction, kids and dogs can be terrific buddies. Children can learn important lessons about caring for other living creatures, as well as being responsible, kind, and patient.
Dogs, of course, benefit from having an enthusiastic playmate who can keep them occupied for hours, but they can also find children unpleasant at times, so it’s crucial to teach respect! Personal space, appropriate caressing, and allowing the dog to eat in peace are all vital values to instill in your children, because no one wants to get bitten. Puppies, like humans, can only take so much and are prone to snapping if pushed too far.
- We’ve Been Looking For A Buddy For Our 10 Year Old Son For A Few Weeks And Yesterday We Found The Perfect Match!
2. Dog Was Sad About The Cone, Thankfully Someone Was Willing To Cheer Him Up
3. When She Comes Home From A Long Day At School, Having A Bad Day, Been Told Off Or Sad… She Cuddles Her Best Friend
4. My Daughter Wanted To Be A Sheepdog For Halloween
5. My 7-Month-Old Son Was Sitting Playing When My Wife’s Great Pyreneese Walked Up And Sat Beside Him. One Of The Greatest Moments That I’m Thankful To Have Captured
6. Doggo Can’t Stand When My Son Goes To School. She Sat On Him This Morning So He Wouldn’t Leave
7. He Doesn’t Look Anything Like Us
8. My Son And Our Dog 20 Minutes After We Adopted Her
9. I Think We Found Our Babysitter
10. Even If My Son So Much As Cries, He Rushes In To Save His Life. Best Buds
11. My Son’s Always Been A Hugger. My Dog Wasn’t Totally Comfortable With That At First, But He’s Come Around
12. 3 Years Of Friendship
13. My Daughter Is Home With A Fever. Puppy Therapy Has Commenced
14. My Pup And I, Circa 1988
15. My Niece And Her Best Friend Got A Trampoline. I Think They Are Enjoying It
16. My Son Giving His Dog A Quick Pep Talk Before The Vet Comes Back
17. Our Rescue Puppy Is The Best Sleeping Buddy To Our 8-Month-Old Son
18. My Dog Loves My Daughter. Daughter Still Unsure About Dog
19. This Pic I Took
20. My Daughter Isn’t Feeling Well Tonight, And My Dog Won’t Leave Her Side.. I Think She’s Just In It For The Free Ear Rubs But It Is Sweet Nonetheless!
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive