• 📰 News
• 🎰 Online Casinos
• 🔬 Overview
• 🆕 New
pk bet meaning
• 📱 Mobile
• ⚠️ Rogue / Dishonest
• 👯 Live Dealer
- what does pk mean in football
- humboldt county fair sportsbook review
- the derby room at norco sportsbook review
- california hotspot lottery
- wsop online poker california
- luckyland slots casino sign in online
- powerball ca how to play
• Live Dealer Studios in Canada
• 💨Fastest Paying Online Casinos
• ⚖️ Legal Status (Canada)
• Online Gambling in Ontario
• 🎲 Games
• 🎰 Slots
• 📇 Baccarat
• 🎴 Blackjack
- forbes richest sports teams 2016
- draftea kaszek sequoia bullpen fanduel nigel
- latin america sequoia bullpen fanduel nigel
- california lottery ticket scratchers
- ca lottery website
- what does pk mean betting
• 🎡 Roulette
• 🃏 Video Poker
• 🎱 Bingo
• 🎲 Craps
• ✅ Keno
• 🀄 Unusual Games
• 🏘️ Local Casinos
• 💳 Deposit Methods
- funzpoints customer service email
- buy mega millions online california
- card rooms
- how much are lotto tickets
- odds to win farmers insurance open 2022
• Vanilla Prepaid
- california lottery powerball rules
- the derby room at victorville review
- california lottery play online
- california online poker sites
• 🏦 Canadian Banks That Allow Online Gambling
• 🎁 Best Bonuses
• 🧧 No Deposit Bonuses
• 🎰 Free Spins
• 📚 Guides
• Beginners Guide to Online Casinos
• How to Play Online Slots
• Slots RTP and Volatility
• Top 6 Online Slot Hacks That Will Help You Win
• What is RTP or House Edge in Online Slots?
• Top 10 Slots With the Highest RTP in Canada
• How Does RNG Work in Online Casinos?
• Online Lotto in Canada
• Online Scratch Cards in Canada
• What Are the Best Casino Game Odds?
• Are Online Casinos Better Than Real Casinos?
• Are Online Casino Winnings Taxable in Canada?
• Is Online Sports Betting Legal in Canada?
• Free Bets
• Interac Sportsbooks
• Betting Types Explained
• Best Sports Betting Apps
• How to Bet On Horse Racing Online
• Is Sports Betting Taxable?
OLG Issues Q1 Gaming Payment to Brantford Home News OLG Issues Q1 Gaming Payment to Brantford
After its recent allocations to «link» Niagara Falls, Thunder Bay and other provincial municipalities, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation continues to share its casino revenue with local communities. Most recently the Crown agency sent out its fourth quarter allocation to the City of Brantford, which amassed a hefty CA$1.3 million from April 1, 2022, to June 30, 2022.
The OLG is a state-run agency which regulates and oversees the land-based gambling sector of Ontario. Through the Municipality Contribution Agreements, the Crown corporation is able to award communities for hosting its casino amenities. The payments are determined on a formula consistently applied to its properties by a graduated scale of gaming revenue for each site. Brantford Receives its Share
At the end of last week, the City of Brantford reported that it has received its first quarter gaming allocation from the OLG for hosting Elements Casino Brantford on its territories. For the first quarter of financial 2022-2023, the payment is in the size of CA$1,308,042. Since the opening of the casino in 1999, the city has received a total of CA$92 million in non-tax revenue.
In addition to Brantford, other Ontario regions also received their quarterly payments from the OLG last week. For instance, the City of Woodstock received CA$415,810 in gaming allocation for hosting Gateway Casinos Woodstock. The casino opened back in June 2001, and since then it has secured over CA$24 million in revenue for the city.
Also last week, the City of Peterborough got a payment of CA$719,000 and Cavan Monaghan Township received CA$109,000 from the OLG. These payments are also for the first quarter of the FY but for hosting Shorelines Casino Peterborough and the township hosting Shorelines Slots at Kawartha Downs in Fraserville. Both properties are operated by the Great Canadian Gaming Corporation.
Meanwhile the City of Sault Ste. Marie also received its quarterly payment from the OLG for hosting Gateway Casino Sault Ste. Marie. This time the sum was in the size of CA$375,305. Since the gaming property first opened doors in May 1999, it has contributed over CA$32,801,567 to the local coffers, which were reinvested into the community. Niagara Falls’ Share
Niagara Falls which is a prime tourist attraction has also obtained its quarterly payment from the OLG for Q1 of the 2022-2023 fiscal year. For the period of April 1, 2022, through June 30, 2022, the city received CA$$6,257,258 for hosting Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara. Since the opening of Casino Niagara back in December 1996, the Crown agency has delivered over CA$181 in non-tax revenue payments to the community.
Back in April, the city acquired its non-tax gaming revenue payment for the OLG for the last quarter of the previous fiscal year. The allocation was significantly lower back then as it was in the size of CA$2.9 million. This is a great indicator that the gambling industry is heading back to normalization of its operations after the unprecedented events of 2020.
Source: “ Brantford receives $1.3M from casino revenue”, The Brantford Expositor, July 29, 2022
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Sportsbooks Can Operate in Ontario while Awaiting Approval
NEXT ARTICLE Casino Montréal Goes into Third Month of Protests
Yolina has followed closely the latest development on the Canadian gaming scene over the past years, monitoring the land-based, lottery, and online offerings up for grabs. The dynamic nature of the local lottery and casino fields, as well as the opportunities lying ahead of Canada fire her enthusiasm for what is to come. A sports betting enthusiast, in her spare time Yolina could be found in her natural habitat – turning the pages of biographies and catching up on the latest stand-up comedy podcasts.
Greentube Announces Its Entry to Ontario 9 hours ago
iGaming Could Bring Millions In Tax Revenue to NY, says Report 11 hours ago
NY’s Mobile Sports Betting Volume Keeps Getting Lower 1 day ago
Casino Montréal Goes into Third Month of Protests 1 day ago
The team at CanadianCasinos.ca consists of industry veterans who have both played and worked at online casinos as such we know that makes for a good online gaming experience.
Don’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive