There’s nothing quite like spending New Year’s Eve in the privacy of your own home. Every year, I anticipate the comfort of the fireplace, the delectable canapés, and the excitement of counting down as the ball drops to ring in a new year with my favorite friends.
Whether you’re throwing a party or going to someone else’s, here are some tasty and beautiful appetizers to start the new year off right.
- Filet Mignon Bites: The perfect elegant appetizer is Filet Mignon Bites with creamy horseradish sauce. Bacon-wrapped little filet mignons are served with a rich, acidic dipping sauce.
2. Cheesy Mushroom Puff Pastry Bites: It’s that time of year when people come together to celebrate togetherness, good cheer, and, most importantly, appetizers. Let’s rejoice by popping a Cheesy Mushroom Puff Pastry Bites into your mouth!
3. Guacamole Shrimp Wonton Cups: Guacamole and spicy grilled shrimp are served in crisp wonton cups. A quick and easy snack that will wow your guests!
4. Sweet Potato Chips with Whipped Goat Cheese & Caviar: Whipped Goat Cheese and Caviar Sweet Potato Chips are simple, exquisite, and worthy of a celebration. The ideal starter for your next holiday gathering!
5. Short Rib Crostini: These Short Rib Crostini with Cambozola Cheese and Cherry Jam are a delicious appetizer that’s equally at home at a dinner party as it is at a football tailgate.
6. Spicy Tuna Rolls: Sushi is a little ambitious for a weekend, to be sure. But what about this simple spicy tuna roll recipe? You’ve got things under control.
7. Dried Apricot Blue Cheese Canapes: Canapes with Dried Apricot Blue Cheese with Walnuts – a recipe for simple, elegant, and delectable hors d’oeuvres that are ideal for any holiday gathering.
8. Mini Beef Wellington: On the interior, there’s tender meat, and on the exterior, there’s flaky bread. They’re perfect for any party, and everyone will like them!
9. Prosciutto Wrapped Pears with Blue Cheese: These delectable two-bite Prosciutto Wrapped Pears with Blue Cheese only require three ingredients. This simple snack is sweet, salty, and sour, and it’s difficult to stop eating just one!
10. Mini Potato Skins: Crispy filled Mini Potato Skins that are ideal for game day or as a party appetizer.Don’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive