From table arrangement to selecting the right caterer, preparing your wedding food is time-consuming and expensive. In truth, all you need is a food bar, which is a great method to serve food, cakes, sweets, drinks, and so on. Furthermore, it displays your individuality and becomes a part of the overall wedding design. We’ve compiled a list of 11 unique and practical wedding food bar ideas to get you started!
- Fresh Flatbread: Are you thinking of creating a pizza spread but are concerned that it would be too heavy? A simple flatbread topped with prosciutto, spinach, and lemon may be a fantastic lighter option.
2. Seafood Bar: Fresh seafood is the epitome of summer. Set up a fun, interactive station with tasty, light alternatives and a variety of sauces.
3. Grazing Table: Set out your favorite meats and cheeses, crackers, and fruits on a table. Your visitors will appreciate the variety and the freedom to create their own charcuterie platter.
4. Veggie Fresh Rolls: Your visitors will appreciate having access to colorful, seasonal snacks. Consider fresh rolls prepared with in-season veggies, topped with a delectable sauce.
5. Tuna Tartare: With the inclusion of fresh fish such as tuna, you can keep your dishes light. The notion of a superb tuna tartare appetizer appeals to us.
6. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus: Make delicious veggies the focus of an appetizer, but top it off with smoky bacon tastes. These are the ideal passing appetizer for a rustic, outdoor wedding event.
7. Prosciutto-Wrapped Melon: Nothing truly captures the essence of summer like luscious melons. Cantaloupe and prosciutto make a tasty and inventive appetizer.
8. Mini Ice Cream Cones: Who says ice cream can’t be on the menu? After all, it is summer! Serve tiny ice cream cones in various flavors as a pleasant treat before or after dinner—the time is entirely up to you.
9. Oyster Bar
10. Grilled Prawns: Fresh seafood is great at any time of year, but it is especially delicious in the summer. To bring in the tastes of the season, use grilled prawns with a lemon sauce.Don’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive