We believe that people enjoy this dish because it contains all of the necessary ingredients. Pretzels with a salty, sweet crunch. The cool whip and cream cheese’s richness. The Jello’s acidity and sweetness, as well as the raspberries’ sweetness. It has everything.
- 2 C. crushed tiny twists pretzels (pieces, not pulverized)
- 3/4 C. salted butter, melted
- 1/4 C. white sugar (for Pretzel Crust)
- 1 C. white sugar (for Cream Cheese/Cool Whip mixture)
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 3 oz. Jello packages (Something fruity. I like to mix flavors)
- 2 C. boiling water
- 1 12 oz. package frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine crushed pretzels, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a mixing bowl. Pour into a 9×13-inch baking dish and evenly distribute.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until bubbling. Allow crust to cool fully.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, cream cheese, and cool whip in a medium mixing bowl. Spread over cooled crust, ensuring sure there are no holes or areas where Jello may get in and soggy your crust.
- Spread the frozen raspberries evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- In a separate dish, combine the jello with the boiling water. Pour over raspberries after fully mixing.
- Refrigerate until the Jello has hardened. 2 to 3 hours
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive