If you’re a baker, you’re undoubtedly used to sharing cookies and other baked delicacies with friends and family, especially around the holidays. Cookies are simple to make and give, even if you aren’t a baker. Today, we’ve included a list of delectable cookie recipes, as well as some inventive packaging and presentation ideas for your final treats.
Perhaps you already have a few favorite Christmas cookie recipes on hand. Or perhaps you’d like to broaden your Christmas cookie horizons. In any case, here are some delicious cookie recipes to try.
1.These colorful Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies are easy to make and decorate without the use of a cookie cutter.
2. Sugar cookies are delectable. Chocolate Sugar Cookies have a rich chocolate flavor.
3. Although Almond Spritz Cookies appear to be exquisite and difficult to make, these buttery and light cookies aren’t as difficult as they appear.
4. There are three types of spritz cookies in this Rose Neapolitan Spritz Cookies recipe: vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. Yum!
5. If you like pecan pie, these Pecan Pie Cookies are for you!
6. These Ritz Carlton Chocolate Chip Cookies sound rich, buttery, and chock-full of chocolate chips.
7. These delicious No-Bake White Chocolate Thin Mint Cookies just require four ingredients.
8. Chocolate cookies with roasted pecans on top and a caramel filling. That’s the idea behind these Chocolate Turtle Cookies.
9. These pecan-filled Snowball Christmas Cookies are a holiday staple.
10. The sweet and salty flavors of these Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are a winning combination.
11. These thick and chewy Soft Almond Sugar Cookies have just a hint of almond flavor.
12. These Snickerdoodle Cut-Out Cookies aren’t actually snickerdoodles, but they’re deliciously cinnamony and sugary.
13. This recipe for Perfect Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs may be the best sugar cookie recipe ever. Prepare the ingredients, cut them out, bake them, and then decorate!
14. During the holidays, gingerbread is a favorite flavor, and these Sugared Gingerbread Snowflake Cookies are excellent for gifting!
15. Brookies are a soft, chocolatey, and delectable hybrid of brownies and chocolate-chip cookies.
You want to make sure your gift cookies are both fresh and attractive when they arrive. Here are some unique methods to wrap your cookies so that they arrive in pristine condition.
- These adorable little jars are ideal for storing a few of your favorite cookies. With the addition of a ribbon, you’re ready to share!
2. Fill little tubs with cookies, then download and print these amusing labels for a great homemade present!
3. Gifting cookies in Kraft boxes is a terrific idea. Tie with a ribbon and a nice tag, then tuck in some holly leaves or fresh greenery from your yard.
4. Nestle your cookies into folded, patterned cardstock, place them into clear plastic bags, and finish with a gorgeous ribbon.
5. Instead of decorating the cookies before shipping them, offer the recipients a Cookie Decorating Kit so they can create their own Christmas memories while decorating cookies. Bake a batch of cookies, decorate with icing and sprinkles, and serve. Fun!Don’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive