- 14 Oreos, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 oz. dark chocolate
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 4oz. chocolate, melted
- ¾ cup mini marshmallow
- ½ cup Blue Diamond Salted and Roasted Almonds, coarsely chopped
To make crust:
- In a food processor, smash Oreos to a fine crumb, or place Oreos in a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin. Mix crumbled Oreos with melted butter until well combined.
- In the bottom of the pan, press the Oreo mixture. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and set it aside.
To make cheesecake:
- Place both chocolates in a heatproof dish over a saucepan of hot water and stir regularly until melted; leave aside.
- In a stand mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed. Toss in the sour cream and mix well. Beat in the eggs until they are well mixed. Reduce the speed of the mixer to low and gradually add the chocolate, beating until incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the Oreo crust and bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees F. (25-30 minutes for an 8 inch pan). When the pan is tapped, the center should wobble slightly. Allow the cheesecake to cool fully before serving. Once the cheesecake has cooled, it will fall somewhat.
To finish with topping:
- Pour melted chocolate over the top, then top with almonds and marshmallows.
Source: Bakers Royale
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive