Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake is a no-bake dessert that is simple to make. This delectable delicacy will transport you back to your childhood strawberry shortcake bars.
- 16 oz Sugar Cookies divided
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 6 tbsp melted Butter
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 3.3 oz box Strawberry Gelatin
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 oz Strawberry Creme Wafer Cookies
- In a food processor, pulse 12 ounces of sugar cookies until fine.
- Pulse in the melted butter until it is all incorporated.
- Grease a 9″ spring form pan on the bottom and sides.
- Mixture should be pressed into the bottom and slightly up the edges of the pan.
- Place for 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Remove from the equation.
- Combine gelatin and hot water in a medium mixing basin. Whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the equation.
- Whip heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing basin until firm peaks form.
- 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture should be added to the chilled gelatin. To combine ingredients, whisk them together. Remove from the equation.
- Fold the rest of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture should be spread over the crust.
- Over the cream cheese mixture, pour 2 cups of strawberry whipped cream mixture.
- Chill for 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Over the strawberry mixture, gently distribute the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Over the cream cheese mixture, pour the remaining strawberry whipped cream mixture.
- In a food processor, pulse the remaining 4 ounces of sugar cookies and 4 ounces of strawberry wafer until coarsely chopped.
- On top of the dish, strew chopped cookies.
- Freeze for 1 hour or refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Source: Cincy ShopperDon’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive