In our chaotic world, we have a tendency to fantasize about perfection. Some believe it is possible, but others argue that there must always be a balance between good and bad, and so perfection is impossible. On a few rare cases, though, we are able to detect absolute perfection, demonstrating that there may be something to it. Perfection may be found all around us, whether it’s a perfectly round number on our receipt or a flawlessly piled shelf at the shop. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a collection of pictures that demonstrate that perfection does exist. Here are 10 Photos That Prove Pure Perfection Does Exist, without further ado.
- The way these shirts are folded
2. When all your mugs go through the dishwasher at the same time so you get to line them up perfectly…
3. Saw this on my way back to Texas
4. These stacked chairs
5. When you actually read the documentation before starting
6. “My community just applied a new seal coat to the pavement.”
7. No yogurt got stuck on the foil!
8. I took a picture of a subway station in Toronto.
9. The refraction rainbow from my glass shower door lined up perfectly with the water stream in my sink.
10. A head of garlic bought from the supermarket is just one massive clove.