Here are 10 different breakfast recipes that your kids (and you) will like. The best part about it? There’s no need to get up particularly early to prepare these because they’re quick and easy.
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos: These are simple to make, delicious, and can be frozen for later use.
2. Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake: Try substituting cinnamon rolls for the typical old french toast bake. It is, without a doubt, addictive.
3. Pecan Pie Breakfast Ring: With a warm, soft interior and a carmelized sugar-coated crust, this melt-in-your-mouth bread pulls apart.
4. Overnight French Toast Casserole: This French toast casserole is simple to make and can be made ahead of time so all you have to do is pop it in the oven in the morning!
5. Mashed Potato Pancakes: Move over hash browns, because these have become a household favorite! What’s not to like about tart sour cream on hot, crunchy potato pancakes?
6. Breakfast Muffins: For a holiday breakfast, these savory and delicious muffins are ideal. Bacon, eggs, cheese, and bell peppers are baked inside a hash brown crust in these gluten-free muffins. So delicious!
7. Blueberry Pancake Bites: These are a hit with the kids. They’re easy to make and store in the freezer for later!
8. Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza: A tater tot crust is covered with scrambled eggs, cheese, sausage, and bacon in this Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza recipe. It’s like a slice of all of your favorite breakfast foods rolled into one!
9. Ham and Cheese Hashbrown Waffles: A tater tot crust is covered with scrambled eggs, cheese, sausage, and bacon in this Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza recipe. It’s like a slice of all of your favorite breakfast foods rolled into one!
10. Bacon Breakfast Ring: This magnificent Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring, which is stuffed with bacon, eggs, and cheese, will be everyone’s weekend breakfast of choice. It’s also great for breakfast.
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive