Anyone who has ever gone shopping understands how difficult it is to resist temptation and pass by a shelf with things that are incredibly enticing. Even if you don’t need fish socks, a strange taco holder, or a plant pot with The Simpsons characters on it, seeing them makes you realize how much you want them.
We came upon 13 goods that we didn’t realize we needed and wish to share them with our readers. But proceed with caution: you might find yourself unable to resist purchasing any of these items.
1.This cup is giving you a small kiss.
2. A little origami lamp
3. “Cool alligator taxidermy”
4. Tricetaco — a holder for real taco lovers
5. A soy sauce dish that reveals a painting after filled
6. A plant pot with The Simpsons characters
7. “This book that teaches children how to tie shoes looks like a shoe.”
8. “This packaging that makes it look like a squirrel is storing nuts in its cheeks.
9. Knitted socks for chair leg protection
10. A hot sauce set
11. The surface of the DVD mimics a pond
12. Plug-and-play milk boxes
13. Knit socks for animal lovers
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive