Life isn’t as gloomy and scary as the news and social media would have you believe; there’s plenty of light, laughter, and fun to be had. However, when calamity strikes (regardless of how unlikely the odds), it is brutal, and you should be prepared. The founder of the ‘fyp‘ channel, storyteller and video creator Jack Neel, offers a slew of intriguing and unusual facts that could save your life.
- If you are in a foreign nation and require assistance but do not know the emergency number, dial 1 1 2. It is the worldwide emergency number and will connect you to the nearest support line.
2. If a tornado appears to be stationary, it is actually moving towards you.
3. If someone ever tries to grab you, scratch them. Their DNA will now be in your nails.
3. Do not turn on the light if you wake up in the middle of the night with the scent of gas. A spark from a light switch has the potential to detonate the entire house.
4. If you accidentally disturb a beehive or wasp nest, do not run for the water. They’ll wait for you to resurface and continue stinging you. Just run fast and as far as you can, because eventually, they will stop following you.
5. The more vibrant and bright the animal, the more likely it is deadly, and you should avoid eating it.
6. If you are ever chased by a polar bear, strip nude and throw your garments on the ground as you flee. Polar bears suffer from severe attention deficit disorder and will thoroughly analyze your clothing before pursuing you again.
7. Wolves will only attack you if they can scare you into fleeing from them. It will be terrible to stand your ground against a wolf pack, but they will eventually leave you alone.
8. The machine at the bowling alley that sets the pins is exceedingly dangerous. As a result, if you slip into the pins as a joke, you will very certainly be crushed to death.
9. The best method to survive a falling elevator is to lie flat on your back.
10. If you ever find yourself being dragged underwater by an alligator, insert your fingers into its nostrils. This destroys the seal that alligators rely on to keep water out of their airways, causing them to release you quickly.
11. If you fall down the edge of the subway station and onto the tracks, don’t waste time crawling back up. In the event that this occurs, a crawl space has been developed beneath the house.
12. The majority of drunk driving fatalities occur on Saturdays between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. If possible, avoid driving during these periods.
13. Do not consume a lot of snow, no matter how thirsty you are. Too much icy ice in your stomach might induce hypothermia and death. Drink it after the ice has melted.
14. It’s better to hit a deer than swerve and crash into a ditch if one is racing across the road. Swerve and run into a ditch if you see a moose in the middle of the road. Hitting a moose is the equivalent of running into a brick wall.
15. Sleep with your door closed. Unlike your parents, a fire will leave your room almost completely untouched, if closed.Don’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive