1. Scarlett Johansson – North (1994)
Before we got to see Scarlett in a tight Black Widow suit, she’s been through a lot of roles, starting with her first movie – North.
2. Selena Gomez – Spy Kids 3D (2003)
Selena’s not just a great singer and Bieber’s infamous ex, she’s also a decent actress. Her first appearance on the big screen was in Spy Kids 3D when she was only 11.
3. Emilia Clarke – Triassic Attack (2010)
Right before playing our beloved Khaleesi, Emilia put some pain on giant prehistoric lizards.
4. Zendaya – Frenemies (2012)
Zendaya and Bella Thorne, as a dynamic detective duo? Sign me up! It’s no Spider-Man, but we’ll take it.
5. Anna Kendrick – Camp (2003)
To think that Anna’s first movie appearance was only 8 years ago in the movie Camp. It’s unbelievable that she’s remained unnoticed for so long.
6. Ryan Reynolds – Ordinary Magic (1993)
Almost 30 years ago, one Canadian kid got his first big role in the industry. Now, he’s one of the most hilarious men in the world.
7. Chris Hemsworth – Star Trek (2009)
Didn’t catch him in Star Trek, did you? Honestly, it’s like looking at Chris from another dimension.
8. Natalie Portman – Leon: The Professional (1994)
Leon is one of the most memorable movies of the 90s, specifically for having this fragile little girl played by Nat Portman as a hitwoman.
9. Hugh Jackman – Paperback Hero (1999)
Our beloved Aussie, Hugh Jackman, used to play a hopeless romantic/truck driver in the movie Paperback Hero not long before he got his adamantium claws.
10. Hilary Duff – Casper Meets Wendy (1998)
Remember Casper the Friendly Ghost? One day baby Hilary met him in the flesh! Or in the ectoplasm? Either way, they had some fun adventures.
11. Kristen Stewart – The Safety of Objects (2001)
Can we talk about how much the Twilight movies screwed Kristen over? Before that, she was such a sweet summer child, like here, in her debut movie, The Safety of Objects.
12. Margot Robbie – Vigilante (2008)
Some people start small, but not Margot. She chose a pretty loaded character to play as her first role: a widow seeking vengeance. Classic Margot.
13. Megan Fox – Holiday in The Sun (2001)
Playing sassy cheerleaders seems to me Megan’s forte. As a matter of fact, her first-ever role was exactly that – an egotistical high-school queen.
14. Dakota Fanning – Tomcats (2001)
It doesn’t matter how big or tiny a role was, Dakota has always given it her all. In Tomcats, it was actually a minuscule scene, but our adorable rising star still nailed it!
15. Jennifer Aniston – Camp Cucamonga (1990)
And for dessert, we have the beautiful Jennifer Aniston with her first movie Camp Cucamonga. No idea what it’s about, but she looks even more stunning than ever here.
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive