It’s easy to forget that our universe contains some of the most extraordinary things known to mankind when we’re going through the motions of our daily existence. You need to be reminded every now and then that you haven’t seen everything, and that no matter how long you’ve lived on this planet, there will always be some natural phenomenon that will catch you off guard.
Stop reading if you’re prone to wanderlust, since this list prepared will make you want to visit each and every one of these bizarre locations.
- The Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand appear to be made of enchantment.
2. “After nightfall, the true spectacle for the ocean lava entry began. The lighting from the lava blended wonderfully with the fading twilight for a lovely 10 minutes.”
3. “An aerial image of the Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park”
4. The results of a weird black snowstorm in Siberia will make you do a doubletake.
5. “A lake above the sea in Sørvágsvatn, Faroe Islands”
6. “A frost storm colored the trees white in Bavaria, Germany.”
7. “I went for a walk in the forest and happened upon this ponderosa pine tree that had been struck by lightning near Flagstaff, Arizona.”
8. “It looks like the Milky Way is coming out of an erupting volcano in Guatemala.”
9. A stingray migration caught on camera is a spectacular sight indeed.
10. It’s a small but stunning spectacle of a natural ocean bonsai.
11. “This rock formation was caused by a lifetime of waves crashing against it.”
12. These Wisteria trees in Japan are the most wonderful color. Imagine seeing these in person!
13. The sulfur in this area makes for a unique volcanic fire which is simply sensational.
14. You can’t even see where the reflection of the water starts here.
15. A clear, starry night in NorwayDon’t miss interesting posts on Onnewslive