Beautiful fields, summers, and cuddly kangaroos come to mind when we think of Australia. But Australia has more to offer, and it isn’t all lovely. It’s terrifying and creepy. Australia is the exact opposite of Japan, which conjures up images of tranquility and happiness. Australia isn’t entirely made up of adorable and welcoming neighborhoods. Australia is, in reality, one of the most hazardous countries on the planet!
You’ll discover pythons in your toilets, bats the size of humans, pythons eating alligators, and more! Almost anything weird that you’d never expect to happen will occur in Australia. When you see photos of nature in Australia, you’ll feel as if everything is hunting you down and wants you dead!
Why is Australia sometimes referred to as “The Land of Nope”? It has earned its notoriety mostly as a result of the weird and dangerous animals that inhabit it! To give you an idea of what this reality is like, we’ve gathered some of Australia’s weirdest photos, which will send chills down your spine and make you never want to visit this nation! See for yourself by scrolling down.
- Snakes eating crocodiles.
2. Tons and tons of spiders.
3. Centipedes that eat snakes.
4. Do You Even Lift Bro?
5. Box jellyfish attack.
6. Their hail is bigger than pool balls.
7. Python so huge that it can grab (and eat) a wallaby out of a river.
8. Sharks on the golfing grounds.
9. Crocodiles on your front lawn.
10. He watches you in your sleep, and is coming to eat you alive!
11. Araucaria Pine Cone, It’s Been Reported To Kill People When Falling
12. Spider Frost. Rural Victoria, Australia
13. Honey, There Is A Kid On Our Bug…
14. Meanwhile, In Australia
15. This Giant, Hot Pink Slug Is Only Found In A Single, Isolated Forest On An Extinct Volcano In Australia
16. March Of The Hairy Caterpillars
17. A Massive Earthworm Found In Queensland, Australia
18. A termite mound in the northern territory of Australia,
19. Welcome To Australia, Where Frogs Eat Snakes
20. The Flies Are Much Worse Than The Spiders In Australia