The risk of our embarrassing personal items/body parts being captured in photos and videos continues to rise as more and more of our lives are captured in photos and videos, until we’re forced to hide all of our embarrassing things before turning on our devices every morning because the world is one giant webcam. On the other hand, it won’t be all horrible because we’ll get to look at everyone else’s humiliating stuff. These people, for example:
- To be fair, this guy is kind of a dick for making this photo all about him.
2. Selfies really do reveal a lot more about you than you intend.
3. Plot twist: That’s her hairdresser, he just has a very unusual working style
4. A great part of traveling is seeing how other people behave on the beach.
5. Son, you’ll always remember when I took your picture tonight in my tighty-whiteys.
6. I’m more interested in meeting the people behind you and to the left.
7. Just a long, curved toothbrush holder in case she needs to freshen up at the dance.
8. She should’ve checked her background in real life, as well.
9. Either way, these two are exhibiting great teamwork.
10. Sweater made me think bowling alley, but now I’m more worried ‘cuz it looks like Denny’s.
11. I’m more concerned about that old dude barging in like that.
12. Uhhhh. Actually. EVERYTHING is wrong with this picture.
13. Apparently, the person who posted this had it on their fridge for years before noticing.
14. Small and available beats huge and nonexistant.
15. Sometimes even white linen suits could stand to be a little breezier.
16. This is a brief way of summing up college.
17. Goodbye University, Hello Unemployableness!
18. I can’t believe this creep is wearing sunglasses indoors
19. We must all be on the lookout for small men riding our family members.
20. And why shouldn’t Grandma be proud? Those muscles are made of her cooking.
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive