Our home planet is truly a wondrous place.
- Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives is surrounded by a ’sea of stars’ that glows thanks to a certain type of phytoplankton.
2. Socotra Island in Yemen is famous for its surreal Dragon’s Blood Trees.
3. Yuanyang Rice Terraces, China.
4. Canaima National Park, Venezuela.
5. Breathtaking 3 level waterfall Kuang Si, Laos.
6. Huacachina, an alienated desert oasis in Peru.
7. Interlocking basalt columns of the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland.
8. A tiny volcanic island called Aogashima in Japan.
9. ’Firefly sanctuary’ in Nanacamilpa, Tlaxcala, Mexico.
10. The mesmerizing green of Kolukkumalai tea plantations, India.
11. The surface of Lake Natron in Tanzania looks like a giraffe skin pattern.
12. Benagil Sea Cave, Portugal.
13. The amazing colors of the highlands of Iceland.
14. One of the fantastic views of Iceland.
15. Fingal’s Cave on the uninhabited island of Staffa, Scotland.
16. Lake Hillier in Australia with its marvelous pink water.
17. The colorful river called Cano Cristales in Colombia changes its color thanks to a plant called macarenia clavigera.
18. Extraterrestrial salt flat in Uyuni, Bolivia.
19. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China.
20. Naica Mine with extremely large selenite crystals, Mexico.
21. Lake Baikal in winter, Russia.Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand. The ceiling of this cave looks like a sky that’s full of stars!
22. The perfect desert of Dead Vlei, Namibia.
Don't miss interesting posts on Onnewslive